Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
January 1, 2016
A Slippery Tray with Sally McNamara
Breckenridge, Jan. 5
5 p.m., Ceramic Studio, 125 South Ridge St. Create a ceramic tray using slabs and then decorate it using a slip transfer technique. Trays can be used for soap dishes, cookie platters, and more depending on the size you choose. For questions, call (970) 453-3364.
Early Bird Yoga
Dillon, Jan. 4 & 6
8 a.m., Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church, 56 US Highway 6. Modified Kundalini Yoga any Monday, Wednesday or Friday to stay fit. Drop ins welcome. Concentrate on breathing, strength, and flexibility. The perfect class for all levels.
Recommended Stories For You
Breckenridge, Jan. 4
11 a.m., Breckenridge Welcome Center, 203 S Main St. This enlightening orientation will provide the 411 on where to eat, shop and play in town interspersed with intriguing facts about historic Breck. This is a must-do event if you are new to town, or just want a better handle on where the gondola is, where to grab lunch with the kids, where to get your Breck souvenirs, and of course, where to go learn about the wonderfully rich history of this charming town.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Opinion | Liddick: Democrats show deep hypocrisy in Kavanaugh confirmation
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt