Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
August 20, 2016
Copper Campfire and Fireworks
Copper Mountain, Aug. 20
6:30 a.m., Copper Mountain Center Village, 0509 Copper Road. Every Saturday night, all summer long, come join the fun at the Copper Campfire! Roast s'mores at the Copper Fire Globe and sing along with Colorado's Master of Campfires, Randall McKinnon (S'more fixings available at the campfire). Then watch the fireworks at West Lake in Center Village at dusk (Weather permitting).
Genuine Jazz & Wine Festival
Copper Mountain, Aug. 20 & 21
9 p.m., Copper Mountain Center Village, 0509 Copper Road. All-stars from smooth jazz, fusion and mainstream jazz will delight your senses at the 32nd annual festival. Purchase tickets at http://www.genuinejazz.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Keystone's Mountain Town Music Festival
Keystone, Aug. 20
1:30 p.m., River Run Village. Warm summer days, free live music from national acts and the harvest season for our colorful state.
Frisco, Aug. 20
9 p.m., Barkley Ballroom, 610 Main St. Motion Trap uniquely blends elements of dance-punk, post-rock, math rock, dubstep, and electro. Free show.
Red Line Radio
Dillon, Aug. 20
9:30 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6. Red Line Radio is a front Range cover/dance band that knows your favorite hits. Grab your partner and come and shake it up. No cover with dinner.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system