Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
December 10, 2015
Fused Glass Ornament Making
Breckenridge, Dec. 10
7 p.m., ReadyPaintFire! Breckenridge, 323 N. Main St. Learn a few basic cutting techniques for glass, make use of our pre-formed pieces (safe for small hands) and build these delightful glass ornaments penguins, snowmen, santas, angels, pressies. Fun for all ages kids welcome with a watchful adult. Make as many as you like $10 per ornament includes kiln firing and a hanger.
Dillon, Dec. 10
9:30 p.m., Snake River Saloon, 23074 Highway 6. Summit Counties own favorite Jam Band returns for the season, no cover, and drink specials.
Recommended Stories For You
Dillon, Dec. 10-16
8 a.m., Snowmobiling, 130 Main St. Unit 6. Colorado snowmobile tours are an adventure through the Colorado High Country in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Our experienced guides will take you through lush forests to some of the most awesome views of the majestic Colorado mountains. (303) 444-8420
Teen Advisory Meeting
Breckenridge, Dec. 10
4 p.m., South Branch – Summit County Library, 103 South Harris St. Come to the meeting and develop your leadership skills and earn community service hours by helping to create the library you want to see. We will decorate the teen room, plan the Noon Years Eve Party and start 2016 brainstorming. (970) 453-6098.
Elevate Office Hours with Google
Frisco, Dec. 10
1 p.m., Elevate CoSpace, 711 Granite St. ELEVATE coworking member, Maegan with Google, will be available for an open-door office hour session. Sign up for a 15-minute slot with Maegan to discuss your business questions related to Google and Google products. These will go quickly. Sign up today. firstname.lastname@example.org. (970) 389-4513.
Dine Out to Donate
Breckenridge & Frisco, Dec. 10
5 p.m., Blue River Bistro, 305 N. Main St, Bagalis, 320 E. Main St., Boatyard American Grill, 304 E. Main St. The Blue River Bistro, Bagalis and The Boatyard are donating 20% of dinner sales to the Summit County Cares Holiday Fundraiser. 100% of the money raised will be used to help locals unable to afford the basic needs.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Hiking near Breckenridge: Mayflower Gulch-Boston-Gold Hill
- The Summit Hiker: A Colorado Hike on the Flower Valley/Upper Straight Creek Trails
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)