Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
May 12, 2016
MakeShift: A Makers Night
Breckenridge, May 12
6 p.m., Breckenridge Creative Arts District, 136 Main St. MakeShift is a monthly makers night for adults featuring workshops with guest makers and other DIY-inspired activities on the Arts District campus. Admission is free and on a first-come, first-served basis. (970) 453-3364.
Women's Drop in Hockey
Breckenridge, May 12 & 19
6:30 p.m., Stephen C. West Ice Arena, 0189 Boreas Pass Road. All players must be 18 years of age or older, and rough play and inappropriate behavior is not allowed. Helmets are required.
Recommended Stories For You
Breckenridge, May 12 & 13
4:30 p.m., Beaver Run Resort, 620 Village Rd. SearchCon brings together the top SEO and digital marketing professionals for a 2-day retreat. Learn the latest in search marketing and optimization tactics and network with other SEO and marketing professionals. (970) 646-6000.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Colorado ski patrollers host book signing, beer release
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- High Country Baking: the perfect high-altitude pecan pie
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day church services around Summit County
- Summit County options for dining out on Christmas Day
- Vail Resorts making big investments, improvements for 19/20 season
- Company plans gravel-mining operation in Summit County
- Vail Pass suicide is Summit County’s 11th suicide of the year; officials urge dialogue on crisis
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Parks and Wildlife offers reward for information in illegal killing of elk