Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
May 14, 2016
Breckenridge, May 14
9 p.m., The Historic Brown Hotel, 208 N. Ridge St. A little bit of everything.unique covers and danceable orginials.
Breckenridge, May 14 & 16
7 p.m., 180 W. Jefferson Ave. Explore the darker side of Breckenridge's history with this 90-minute walking tour and ghost hunt. $18 adult, $10 child. (970) 343-9169 or (970) 485-2894.
Recommended Stories For You
Free Tai Chi for Health and Balance Class
Frisco, May 14 & 21
8:30 a.m., Summit Senior and Community Center, 83 Nancy's Place. The class is being provided through a partnership between the Northwest Colorado Council of Governments and COAW-the Consortium for Older Adult Wellness. Contact Brennan Paige at (303) 984-1845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Home Cooking: Put Christmas dinner on the sideboard and invite your friends and neighbors
- Colorado ski patrollers host book signing, beer release
- High Country Baking: the perfect high-altitude pecan pie
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to host unprecedented ski mountaineering event
- Loveland Pass closed due to snow slide, will remain closed overnight
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Copper Mountain looks to open American Flyer by Christmas
- District Attorney Bruce Brown says he has only ‘scratched the surface’ of consumer fraud in Summit County