Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
May 15, 2016
Karaoke With Sandman
Breckenridge, May 15 & 22
9 p.m., The Mine Breck, 200 N. Main St. Sing what you want.
Pickleball Drop In
Breckenridge, May 15, 18, 20 & 22
1 p.m., Breckenridge Recreation Center, 880 Airport Road. A Recreation Center daily admission, punch pass or membership is required. (970) 453-1734.
Recommended Stories For You
Free CPR Training
Frisco, May 15
9 a.m., Summit Senior and Community Center, 83 Nancy's Place. Summit County Ambulance Service is hosting a free American Heart Association CPR/First Aid Certification course. To register, please call or email Lisa Ortega at (719) 221-1338; email@example.com.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot