Today’s top five things to do in Summit County
August 28, 2016
First Date – Musical
Silverthorne, Aug. 28 & 30
6:30 p.m., The Lake Dillon Theatre Company, 246-X Rainbow Drive, Silverthorne. Hailed as 'a winning crowd pleaser delivered with comic verve and charm' by New York Times, FIRST DATE is a hysterical and helpful new musical about the chances we all take to find the perfect romantic relationship.
Salida Brass Concert
Dillon, Aug. 28
4 p.m., Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church, 56 US Highway 6. The Salida Brass ensemble presents an exciting concert of brass repertoire. The concert is followed by a potluck in the Fellowship Hall.
Recommended Stories For You
Lake Dillon Theatre Breakfast
Silverthorne, Aug. 28
9 a.m., Elks Lodge Silverthorne, 1321 Blue River Parkway. Join the Lake Dillon Theatre Company for an all-you-can-eat breakfast. You can get pre-purchased tickets for $10 at the Lake Dillon Theatre or the Elks Lodge, or tickets are $12 at the door (children 12 and under are $5).
Ski and Snowboard Swap Consignment Check-in
Frisco, Aug. 28
11 a.m., Podium Sports, 720 Main St. Team Summit Colorado will have a Ski and Snowboard Swap Check-in at Podium Sports for items you would like to tag for consignment. You can also donate any gear to Team Summit Colorado at this time.
Breckenridge Walk Through History
Breckenridge, Aug. 28 & 30
11 a.m., 1:30 p.m. Breckenridge Welcome Center, 203 S Main St. Enjoy a 90 minuted tour through Breckenridge's Nationally Recognized Historic District with a local expert. Along the way, hear stories about the hardy souls who lived in Breckenridge more than 100 years ago and enjoy exclusive access to historic homes. Reservations not required. Call for pricing and reservations 970-453-9767 or http://www.breckheritage.com.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Birding: Is that a crow or a raven?
- The Summit Hiker: An easy beginner hiking trail at Harrigan Creek
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)