Today’s top three things to do in Summit County
October 9, 2016
NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting, Phase I & II
Dillon, Oct. 9
9 a.m., Summit County Shooting Range, 639 County Road 66. The Summit Range Association (SRA) will present this NRA course that teaches the basic knowledge, skills and attitude for owning and operating a pistol safely. Cost of $70 includes classroom and range time. Visit http://summitrange.org/nrabps for information and registration. With questions email Classes@summitrange.org.
Breckenridge Walk Through History
Breckenridge, Oct. 9, 12 & 13
11 a.m. & 1:30 p.m., Breckenridge Welcome Center, 203 S. Main St. Enjoy a 90-minute tour through Breckenridge's nationally recognized Historic District with a local expert. Along the way, hear stories about the hardy souls who lived in Breckenridge more than 100 years ago and enjoy exclusive access to historic homes. $10/adult, $5/child; reservations not required; http://www.BreckHeritage.com or (970) 453-9767 x2.
Recommended Stories For You
Breckenridge, Oct. 9-12
7 p.m., The Dredge Restaurant, 180 W. Jefferson. Explore the darker side of our Wild West past with chilling tales of the ghosts that remain. Ghost hunting is part of the tour with dowsing rods, smart phones and tablets. Call for reservations. (970) 485-2894.
To view a full listing of today's events visit https://www.summitdaily.com/Entertainment/Calendar/
Trending In: Events
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system