Free snowshoe hike at sunset Saturday in Silverthorne
March 8, 2018
The town of Silverthorne is welcoming people to enjoy a free Sunset Snowshoe Hike from 6-9 p.m. Saturday at the Angler Mountain Trailhead.
The hike will come with some nature-based activities, and warm beverages and snacks will be served at North Pond Park following the trek.
Interested participants should bring their own snowshoes, and trekking poles are recommended, according to the town.
To get to the trailhead, people should turn east at the intersection of Highway 9 and Bald Eagle Road.
From there, go about half-a-mile on Bald Eagle Road, and the trailhead will be on the right.
Pre-registration is being requested. People can do so at Silverthorne.org or by calling 970-262-7370.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape