Free snowshoe hike at sunset Saturday in Silverthorne
March 8, 2018
The town of Silverthorne is welcoming people to enjoy a free Sunset Snowshoe Hike from 6-9 p.m. Saturday at the Angler Mountain Trailhead.
The hike will come with some nature-based activities, and warm beverages and snacks will be served at North Pond Park following the trek.
Interested participants should bring their own snowshoes, and trekking poles are recommended, according to the town.
To get to the trailhead, people should turn east at the intersection of Highway 9 and Bald Eagle Road.
From there, go about half-a-mile on Bald Eagle Road, and the trailhead will be on the right.
Pre-registration is being requested. People can do so at Silverthorne.org or by calling 970-262-7370.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Stomp grapes at Copper Mountain wine festival
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- New ‘Summit Bike Share’ launches in Breckenridge
- Top 5 summer activities on Lake Dillon in Frisco, Colorado
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Drug dealer gets 5 years for selling fatal dose of Fentanyl
- Mountain Lyon Cafe in Silverthorne will migrate a few blocks this fall
- Silverthorne resident comes to rescue of choking man