Free snowshoe hike at sunset Saturday in Silverthorne
March 8, 2018
The town of Silverthorne is welcoming people to enjoy a free Sunset Snowshoe Hike from 6-9 p.m. Saturday at the Angler Mountain Trailhead.
The hike will come with some nature-based activities, and warm beverages and snacks will be served at North Pond Park following the trek.
Interested participants should bring their own snowshoes, and trekking poles are recommended, according to the town.
To get to the trailhead, people should turn east at the intersection of Highway 9 and Bald Eagle Road.
From there, go about half-a-mile on Bald Eagle Road, and the trailhead will be on the right.
Pre-registration is being requested. People can do so at Silverthorne.org or by calling 970-262-7370.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Three-day Lake Dillon Arts Festival brings 75 artists to Summit County this weekend
- Five Summit County hikes for colorful wildflowers in peak season
- Sip and chill with Keystone’s 22nd annual Bluegrass and Beer festival
- Breckenridge Music Festival, National Repertory Orchestra to play joint concert on Saturday
- Top 5 summer activities on Lake Dillon in Frisco, Colorado
- Hiker dies after fall into backcountry ridge near Silverthorne
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- Despite slow start, climate experts predict strong monsoon season in Colorado
- How Summit County first responders cope with the traumatic experiences they live through every day