Frisco Easter egg hunt finished in minutes (360 video)
April 18, 2017
Frisco laid out more than 5,000 eggs downtown Sunday for the 2017 Easter egg hunt. Some of the eggs were filled with candy while others came with candy and an inspirational note, not much different than a fortune cookie. The eggs were all rounded up in a matter of minutes, and afterward, the Easter bunny posed for photos while snaking his way through Frisco Historic Park passing out more eggs and candy.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- #ExploreSummit: White winter
- Reader photos: peaks and peeks
- Moose on the mountain: How does Breckenridge Ski Resort handle these sightings?
- Safety first: Copper Mountain Resort, Loveland Ski Area host weekend of safety-related events
- New cocktail lounge in the mix after closing of Barkley Ballroom in Frisco
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Breckenridge Ski Resort ski instructing community thanks 90-year-old for his contributions