High Country Healing, UpRooted Events partner for weed-infused dinner parties
May 5, 2018
The marijuana business is booming in Colorado, and two local businesses are on the forefront of the industry, offering up cannabis-infused dinner parties.
On April 14, High Country Healing and UpRooted Events — a catering service from Root & Flower in Vail — hosted their first weed-infused dinner party at a private home, featuring cannabis-infused appetizers and desserts, as well as other dishes that weren't infused, offering the 20 people in attendance the option on how much they wanted to consume.
The five-course meal also featured drink and strain pairings, featuring specialty cocktails from Root & Flower and wines paired with marijuana strains from High Country Healing, including Train Wreck, Cookie Monster and Golden Goat.
Food items from UpRooted Events included Thai coconut shrimp, mini tacos, a roasted asparagus salad, braised beef short rib and a hazelnut chocolate dessert. Not all items were infused.
High Country Healing and UpRooted Events have partnered before and will bring the food truck to the pot shop in Eagle-Vail this summer for its customer appreciation day.
Private dinner parties are available.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information or to book an infused dinner party, email Kristin Comerford at Kristin.email@example.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Moose on the mountain: How does Breckenridge Ski Resort handle these sightings?
- New cocktail lounge in the mix after closing of Barkley Ballroom in Frisco
- Breckenridge honors Norse god of snow with Ullr Fest
- Ullr Fest parade, shot ski take over Breckenridge
- 19th annual Big Beers, Belgians and Barleywines Festival returns to Breckenridge for third year
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak