Summit 360 Video: Interstate 70 scenic overlook
January 29, 2017
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a new series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website every day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
The scenic overlook along Interstate 70 eastbound between Frisco and Silverthorne is a county staple. Truck drivers frequent the area with mountains as far as the eye can see for a little R & R, and passenger vehicles stop off for a picturesque view or to take a break from the post-skiing traffic. On Sunday evening, the cars eastbound scream by as a passerby drops in for a selfie.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Why do leaves change color? The science behind fall foliage and best places to view around Summit County
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death