Keystone’s eighth annual Bacon and Bourbon Festival this weekend
June 20, 2018
Keystone's eighth annual Bacon and Bourbon Festival is coming up June 23-24 at River Run Village. The event will feature 3,000 pounds of meat, along with new Bacon Education Center Seminars, a new 2018 commemorative trucker hat and free music from female cover bands Lez Zeppelin and Hell's Belles.
"The Bacon and Bourbon Festival is one of our most popular events all summer and attracts bacon enthusiasts from around the world," said Maja Russer, director of events and marketing for the event's organizer, Keystone Neighbourhood Company. "Now, with the expansion of the Jim Beam Bourbon Tour, we're attracting bourbon connoisseurs worldwide, too."
Russer added that this year, Bacon and Bourbon Festival will benefit the Friends of the Dillon Ranger District.
Admission to the festival is free. A-la-carte food tasting tickets are $4 and festival specialty packages range from $20 to $55.
For details on tickets and pricing, visit KeystoneFestivals.com/festivals/bacon-and-bourbon-festival/tickets/
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Safety first: Copper Mountain Resort, Loveland Ski Area host weekend of safety-related events
- Moose on the mountain: How does Breckenridge Ski Resort handle these sightings?
- New cocktail lounge in the mix after closing of Barkley Ballroom in Frisco
- Reader photos: peaks and peeks
- Ullr Fest parade, shot ski take over Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report