Lake Dillon Theatre welcomes return of Sunday Cabaret Series
June 28, 2018
The Lake Dillon Theatre is bringing back its Summer Sunday Cabarets for two nights, this Sunday and again on July 8.
The musical event returns this Sunday during "We Tell The Story," which celebrates the music of Ahrens and Flaherty, one of Broadway's most prolific and celebrated composer teams. Shows include "Once on this Island," "Ragtime," "Suessical" and many more.
The following weekend, the LDTC will present "Jukebox Musicals" on July 8, spotlighting musicals based on the hits from legendary songwriters Billy Joel, Janice Joplin, Buddy Holly and more.
"It wouldn't be a Lake Dillon Theatre Company summer without the addition of our ever-popular Summer Sunday Cabarets," said artistic director Christopher Alleman. "We've got two great concerts lined up with our cast of 'Rock of Ages.' You'll want to get your tickets fast."
Both performances begin at 6:30 p.m. with doors opening at 6 p.m. Tickets start at $19 and can be purchased online at LakeDillonTheatre.org or by calling the box office 970-513-9386.
Sponsors of the Summer Sunday Cabarets include the town of Silverthorne, The Summit Foundation, Kaiser Permanente, Omni Real Estate and US Bank.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- #ExploreSummit: White winter
- Reader photos: peaks and peeks
- Safety first: Copper Mountain Resort, Loveland Ski Area host weekend of safety-related events
- Moose on the mountain: How does Breckenridge Ski Resort handle these sightings?
- New cocktail lounge in the mix after closing of Barkley Ballroom in Frisco
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor