Listen to history: True South Park murder stories from the 1800s
March 22, 2018
The latest Frisco Historic Park & Museum Winter Lecture Series presentation dove into four true murder stories from the 1800s. The events happened in Park County, just across the Divide in Hall Valley (near Webster Pass); Jefferson (Georgia Pass); and Como (Boreas Pass). “South Park Perils: Short Ropes and True Tales” was presented by author Christie Wright on Wednesday, March 21.
Wright is the author of “South Park Perils: Short Ropes and True Tales of Historic Park County Colorado,” and is a volunteer with the Park County Local History Archives.
Listen: “South Park Perils: Short Ropes and True Tales”
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Krueger: The art of raising your pup to be a successful dog
- Dillon’s Ice Castles promise fun for visitors, profits for businesses
- Carly Pearce to perform at Dillon’s Mountain High Jam on Saturday
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- #ExploreSummit: Winter adventures
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Slash and burn: photos from the pile burnings along Swan Mountain Road
- Summit Daily letters: Shame on you, town of Breck