Listen to history: True South Park murder stories from the 1800s
March 22, 2018
The latest Frisco Historic Park & Museum Winter Lecture Series presentation dove into four true murder stories from the 1800s. The events happened in Park County, just across the Divide in Hall Valley (near Webster Pass); Jefferson (Georgia Pass); and Como (Boreas Pass). “South Park Perils: Short Ropes and True Tales” was presented by author Christie Wright on Wednesday, March 21.
Wright is the author of “South Park Perils: Short Ropes and True Tales of Historic Park County Colorado,” and is a volunteer with the Park County Local History Archives.
Listen: “South Park Perils: Short Ropes and True Tales”
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Krueger: Thoughtful trail rules for your dog and you
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Book Review: ‘POW’ by Colorado native Tim Reinholt
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect