Listen to history: True South Park murder stories from the 1800s
March 22, 2018
The latest Frisco Historic Park & Museum Winter Lecture Series presentation dove into four true murder stories from the 1800s. The events happened in Park County, just across the Divide in Hall Valley (near Webster Pass); Jefferson (Georgia Pass); and Como (Boreas Pass). “South Park Perils: Short Ropes and True Tales” was presented by author Christie Wright on Wednesday, March 21.
Wright is the author of “South Park Perils: Short Ropes and True Tales of Historic Park County Colorado,” and is a volunteer with the Park County Local History Archives.
Listen: “South Park Perils: Short Ropes and True Tales”
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Three-day Lake Dillon Arts Festival brings 75 artists to Summit County this weekend
- Breckenridge Music Festival, National Repertory Orchestra to play joint concert on Saturday
- Sip and chill with Keystone’s 22nd annual Bluegrass and Beer festival
- Five Summit County hikes for colorful wildflowers in peak season
- Top 5 summer activities on Lake Dillon in Frisco, Colorado
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- UPDATE: Coors beer truck fire extinguished on Swan Mountain Road
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death