Loveland Ski Area hosts Valentine’s Day marriage ceremony
February 15, 2017
In what's become a Loveland Ski Area tradition, 70 couples participated in the 26th annual Mountaintop Matrimony at Loveland Ski Area on Valentine's Day, either tying the knot for the first time or renewing their vows, according to organizers.
A ceremony and reception followed the mass wedding at The Ptarmigan Roost Cabin, elevation 12,050 feet, at the top of Ptarmigan Lift. Of the 70 couples, 14 were married and more than 50 renewed their vows.
Photos by Dustin Schaefer.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced