Next Page Bookstore in Frisco to host best-selling Denver author Peter Heller
February 22, 2018
Next Page Bookstore will host best-selling Denver author Peter Heller for a discussion and book-signing event Saturday in Frisco.
The discussion will focus on "Celine," a novel about an eccentric private eye who specializes in reuniting long-lost family members while seeking reparations for her own fractured past. Saturday's event begins at 4 p.m. at the Summit County Senior Center, 83 Nancy's Place in Frisco.
Unlike other events hosted by the bookstore this one comes with a cost. Tickets are $20, and that includes a copy of the book, appetizers and a glass of wine.
An award-winning adventure writer and a longtime contributor to NPR, Heller is a contributing editor at Outside magazine, Men's Journal and National Geographic Adventure, in addition to being a regular contributor to Bloomberg Businessweek and author of "The Painter" and "The Dog Stars."
He also has penned several nonfiction books, including "Kook," "The Whale Warriors," and "Hell or High Water: Surviving Tibet's Tsangpo River."
Trending In: Explore Summit
- With challenges of mountain gardening, ‘Locavore’ movement makes gains in Summit County
- Five Summit County hikes for colorful wildflowers in peak season
- Keystone’s eighth annual Bacon and Bourbon Festival this weekend
- New chef plates up ‘new consciousness’ at Blue River Bistro in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge adds Paley sculpture to town’s public art collection
- Jury rules for Vail Resorts in Taft Conlin skier death case
- Frisco buying condos at market value, renovating them and selling them at a reduced cost to workforce
- Kevin Romero found guilty in Breckenridge assault case
- Dillon ranger outlines fire damage to trails at foot of Buffalo Mountain (with podcast)
- BREAKING: Fire forcing evacuations in part of Oak Meadows outside Glenwood Springs