Next Page Bookstore in Frisco to host best-selling Denver author Peter Heller
February 22, 2018
Next Page Bookstore will host best-selling Denver author Peter Heller for a discussion and book-signing event Saturday in Frisco.
The discussion will focus on "Celine," a novel about an eccentric private eye who specializes in reuniting long-lost family members while seeking reparations for her own fractured past. Saturday's event begins at 4 p.m. at the Summit County Senior Center, 83 Nancy's Place in Frisco.
Unlike other events hosted by the bookstore this one comes with a cost. Tickets are $20, and that includes a copy of the book, appetizers and a glass of wine.
An award-winning adventure writer and a longtime contributor to NPR, Heller is a contributing editor at Outside magazine, Men's Journal and National Geographic Adventure, in addition to being a regular contributor to Bloomberg Businessweek and author of "The Painter" and "The Dog Stars."
He also has penned several nonfiction books, including "Kook," "The Whale Warriors," and "Hell or High Water: Surviving Tibet's Tsangpo River."
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- New ‘Summit Bike Share’ launches in Breckenridge
- Dog-friendly breweries in Breckenridge, Frisco and throughout Colorado
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- A nationally known champion of Native American art, Nancy Blomberg loved Breckenridge’s landscape
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence