Next Page Bookstore in Frisco to host best-selling Denver author Peter Heller
February 22, 2018
Next Page Bookstore will host best-selling Denver author Peter Heller for a discussion and book-signing event Saturday in Frisco.
The discussion will focus on "Celine," a novel about an eccentric private eye who specializes in reuniting long-lost family members while seeking reparations for her own fractured past. Saturday's event begins at 4 p.m. at the Summit County Senior Center, 83 Nancy's Place in Frisco.
Unlike other events hosted by the bookstore this one comes with a cost. Tickets are $20, and that includes a copy of the book, appetizers and a glass of wine.
An award-winning adventure writer and a longtime contributor to NPR, Heller is a contributing editor at Outside magazine, Men's Journal and National Geographic Adventure, in addition to being a regular contributor to Bloomberg Businessweek and author of "The Painter" and "The Dog Stars."
He also has penned several nonfiction books, including "Kook," "The Whale Warriors," and "Hell or High Water: Surviving Tibet's Tsangpo River."
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Listen to history: True South Park murder stories from the 1800s
- Crepes a la Cart’s second location eases pressure on one of Breckenridge’s longest, most prohibitive lines
- Battle of the Bands rocks Riverwalk Center in Breckenridge on Saturday; proceeds support Domus Pacis
- Keystone’s Rocky Mountain Country Fest to debut at Warren Station
- Family of deceased inmate sues Summit County Sheriff’s Office, citing ‘shameful history’ of ignoring medical needs
- Summit County police blotter: Englishman steals $500 scarf off man’s neck in Breckenridge
- Treacherous mountain travel causes crashes, massive traffic as snow and spring-breakers hit roadways
- Obituary: Jennifer Ann Voxakis
- Takeaways from Summit Daily’s Colorado Olympics discussion