On The Hill: Collective Consciousness art show at Cuppa Joe (video)
September 17, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Z Griff doesn’t just play in the dirt and snow. On Sept. 2, our On The Hill correspondent dropped by Cuppa Joe in Breckenridge for the Collective Consciousness art show. The free and intimate show later that night featured artwork from locals Yana Chikiris and Kelly Fox, including carved wood, paintings and upcycled skateboards.
“Two of my best good buds in the whole world had an art show at Cuppa Joe and I was there as they were setting up,” Z Griff said. “Have a look at the beautiful works of art these two created and the amazing space that is Cuppa Joe.”
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- Why do leaves change color? The science behind fall foliage and best places to view around Summit County
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters