On The Hill: Early-season powder hunting in the Weston kitty (video)
December 6, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: There’s finally snow in them there hills. Z Griff goes on a hunt for early-season powder with the Weston crew in the shop’s custom snowcat. Here’s what they found high up on Vail Pass over the weekend — all before the latest storm brought at least 5″ to Summit County and upwards of 12″ to Eagle County.
Breckenridge snow report: 5″ 25 hours, 5″ 48 hours, 7″ in 7 days, 3″ overnight
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Why do leaves change color? The science behind fall foliage and best places to view around Summit County