On The Hill: Kota Longboard laps at Red Sandstone Road in Vail (video)
September 22, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Winter is tantalizingly close — but it’s not quite here. While waiting for the snow to fall, Z Griff made a trip to Vail for longboard laps with John Laconte, host of the Vail Daily’s On The Hill series. The two rip, bomb and slide Vail’s best pavement on Kota Longboards, made right here in Colorado.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Breckenridge’s Beaver Run Resort revamp focuses on deli, bars, restaurant
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Arapahoe Basin, Loveland ski areas announce opening days for 2018-19 season
- Parking garage talks suggest warming relationship between Breckenridge, Vail Resorts
- Breckenridge OKs $8 million to build town-owned fiber optic network
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night in Snowmass building