On The Hill: Mercury and Beaver Run lifts are open for business at Breck (video)
December 2, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: The dominoes keep falling across Summit County with new lifts, new terrain and consistent snow (even if it isn’t very deep). Z Griff stops by Breck on Thursday morning for the first chair on Beaver Run SuperChair, and the rumors a little bird told him turned out to be true: Mercury SuperChair is OPEN for the season as of Friday, along with Lower American, Sawmill, Bonanza and Cashier at Peak 9. Here’s to a good weekend. Enjoy!
Breckenridge snow report: 1″ in 24 hours, 1″ in 48 hours, 14″ in 7 days
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system