On The Hill: Mercury and Beaver Run lifts are open for business at Breck (video)
December 2, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: The dominoes keep falling across Summit County with new lifts, new terrain and consistent snow (even if it isn’t very deep). Z Griff stops by Breck on Thursday morning for the first chair on Beaver Run SuperChair, and the rumors a little bird told him turned out to be true: Mercury SuperChair is OPEN for the season as of Friday, along with Lower American, Sawmill, Bonanza and Cashier at Peak 9. Here’s to a good weekend. Enjoy!
Breckenridge snow report: 1″ in 24 hours, 1″ in 48 hours, 14″ in 7 days
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Krueger: Thoughtful trail rules for your dog and you
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Book Review: ‘POW’ by Colorado native Tim Reinholt
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-TenMile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect