On The Hill: Mountain Top Cookie Shop and the birth of Copper’s superpipe (video)
December 1, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Yep, that delicious smell coming from Center Village at Copper are handmade crepes and cookies from one of the resort’s newest tenants, Mountain Top Cookie Shop. Z Griff stops by for fresh-baked goodness and checks out the bones of the Main Vein superpipe — the first pipe in North America. Catch skiers and snowboarders in action when the pipe officially opens for the 2016 U.S. Revolution Tour stop from Dec. 7-10.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- New ‘Summit Bike Share’ launches in Breckenridge
- Book Review: ‘POW’ by Colorado native Tim Reinholt
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs