On The Hill: Roastin’ chiles with Z Griff at the Vail Farmers Market
September 30, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: The Vail Farmers Market has it all: finger foods (40 total!), drink, produce, skateboards from Colorado Skateboards, art from local vendors and Guerrero’s hand-roasted chiles. Z Griff makes the rounds earlier this summer in time for the final farmers market of the year this weekend. For a full vendor list, plus all the other fun stuff for families to stay out of trouble (or get into some), see the Vail Farmers Market website.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- New ‘Summit Bike Share’ launches in Breckenridge
- Book Review: ‘POW’ by Colorado native Tim Reinholt
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall