On The Hill: Roastin’ chiles with Z Griff at the Vail Farmers Market
September 30, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: The Vail Farmers Market has it all: finger foods (40 total!), drink, produce, skateboards from Colorado Skateboards, art from local vendors and Guerrero’s hand-roasted chiles. Z Griff makes the rounds earlier this summer in time for the final farmers market of the year this weekend. For a full vendor list, plus all the other fun stuff for families to stay out of trouble (or get into some), see the Vail Farmers Market website.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- B.L.A.M! returns to Keystone on Saturday
- The Motet returns to Breckenridge for Dew Tour performance
- Lee Roy Parnell slides into Copper Country music festival
- Summit County pianist, composer Len Rhodes has multiple holiday performances
- ‘The Nutcracker’ in Keystone: Summit School of Dance performs for the holidays
- Loveland Pass closed due to snow slide, will remain closed overnight
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to host unprecedented ski mountaineering event
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Copper Mountain looks to open American Flyer by Christmas