On The Hill: Roastin’ chiles with Z Griff at the Vail Farmers Market
September 30, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: The Vail Farmers Market has it all: finger foods (40 total!), drink, produce, skateboards from Colorado Skateboards, art from local vendors and Guerrero’s hand-roasted chiles. Z Griff makes the rounds earlier this summer in time for the final farmers market of the year this weekend. For a full vendor list, plus all the other fun stuff for families to stay out of trouble (or get into some), see the Vail Farmers Market website.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- LA comedian and Breckenridge native Monte Montepare returns to Summit County for two performances
- Roundup of St. Patrick’s Day events around Summit County
- Listen to history: ‘Sisters of Courage,’ one family’s journey homesteading near Grand Lake
- New Vietnamese restaurant in Breckenridge pairs mother and her three daughters
- Copper Mountain Resort’s brand-new Rocky Mountain Coaster opens Friday
- Prominent climate scientist predicts Summit County’s climate in 2050. It might not be what you expect
- New parking garage comes with plans to better manage traffic in downtown Breckenridge
- Frisco residents resist ballot measure that would authorize workforce housing on “pocket park”
- In Summit County, vacation rentals often, but not always, more profitable than long-term leasing
- High Country Crime: Pain drugs stolen from ski patrol shack atop Buttermilk