On The Hill: Roastin’ chiles with Z Griff at the Vail Farmers Market
September 30, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: The Vail Farmers Market has it all: finger foods (40 total!), drink, produce, skateboards from Colorado Skateboards, art from local vendors and Guerrero’s hand-roasted chiles. Z Griff makes the rounds earlier this summer in time for the final farmers market of the year this weekend. For a full vendor list, plus all the other fun stuff for families to stay out of trouble (or get into some), see the Vail Farmers Market website.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- With challenges of mountain gardening, ‘Locavore’ movement makes gains in Summit County
- Five Summit County hikes for colorful wildflowers in peak season
- Breckenridge adds Paley sculpture to town’s public art collection
- Keystone’s eighth annual Bacon and Bourbon Festival this weekend
- New Vietnamese restaurant in Breckenridge pairs mother and her three daughters
- Interstate 70 traffic snarls that greeted mountain motorists on Monday could continue for months
- Jury rules for Vail Resorts in Taft Conlin skier death case
- Frisco buying condos at market value, renovating them and selling them at a reduced cost to workforce
- Dillon ranger outlines fire damage to trails at foot of Buffalo Mountain (with podcast)