Outer Range Brewing Co. to celebrate second anniversary Saturday
December 20, 2018
One of Frisco's two breweries, Outer Range Brewing Co., turns two on Saturday and the owners are throwing a party to celebrate.
The brewery at 182 Lusher Court by Whole Foods opens at noon and will have door prizes ready for the first 50 people in the doors. There will also be a specialty can and bottle release featuring Outer Range's Pow Bender: Blueberry Vanilla Milkshake IPA; Cold Places, Warm Faces: Imperial Stout; In the Deep Steep: Double IPA and Less than Zero, a mixed fermentation brut IPA made in collaboration with Casita Cerveceria.
At 2 p.m., the brewery will offer a toast while giving away some free merchandise and cupcakes from Blue Moon Bakery.
The Ski Doctor will be on hand all day waxing and tuning skis and snowboards while the Cheese Love Grill food truck will be serving up grilled cheese sammies.
"We're incredibly thankful for the support we've received from the local community over the past two years," co-owner Emily Cleghorn said. "We're looking forward to celebrating this milestone with everyone and sharing the love we feel for our community."
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Moose on the mountain: How does Breckenridge Ski Resort handle these sightings?
- Sail away with me: reader photos from this week
- Ullr Fest parade, shot ski take over Breckenridge
- Breckenridge honors Norse god of snow with Ullr Fest
- 19th annual Big Beers, Belgians and Barleywines Festival returns to Breckenridge for third year
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Ever-present threat of wildfire leads Breckenridge to rethink Fourth of July fireworks