Free ‘Peter Pan, Jr.’ on Saturday at Silverthorne Performing Arts Center
August 9, 2018
The Lake Dillon Theatre's youth workshop will perform Disney's "Peter Pan, Jr." on Saturday at the Silverthorne Performing Arts Center 10 a.m. and noon. It features children ages 7 to 14 in the final show of the summer season for the Youth Theatre Workshop.
Disney's "Peter Pan, Jr." follows Wendy, Michael and John Darling, whose imaginations take them on a variety of wild magical adventures. It is the fifth production for the summer season.
Assistant director of education Violet Goforth is part of the seasonal educational team responsible for the overall implementation of the robust educational program.
"My favorite part of being the assistant director of education is the opportunity to work with these wonderful students," she said. "As far as 'Peter Pan' goes, it has been a rewarding challenge to choreograph this amazing musical."
"Peter Pan, Jr." includes 37 campers from all across Summit County. Priority seating will be given to immediate family members.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Breckenridge’s Beaver Run Resort revamp focuses on deli, bars, restaurant
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Aurum opens in Breckenridge intent on being the gold standard of restaurant experiences
- Halloween activities for kids and adults in Summit County
- Arapahoe Basin, Loveland ski areas announce opening days for 2018-19 season
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Breckenridge OKs $8 million to build town-owned fiber optic network
- Parking garage talks suggest warming relationship between Breckenridge, Vail Resorts
- Summit Daily letters: Wife of former sheriff throws support behind Derek Woodman