Powder Awards hosted in Breckenridge
December 6, 2016
The 17th annual Powder Awards will this year be hosted in Breckenridge on Thursday, Dec. 8. Celebrating the best in skiing cinematography, photography and athletic achievement, the Powder Awards brings its 16-year history to the newly revamped Winter Dew Tour. With the ski awards event opening the weekend, the Dew Tour establishes its new festival-style format with a blend of awards' shows, music, on-snow events and action sports culture. The event also showcases readers' favorite skiers with the annual Powder Poll.
Highlighting the best ski films and athletes of the year, the Powder Awards will be at the Riverwalk Center, 150 W. Adams Ave., Breckenridge, and is open to the public. Tickets are $12 general admission and can be purchased at breckcreate.org. Doors open at 7:15, with the awards beginning at 8 p.m. For more information go to PowderAwards.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system