On The Hill: Big Kahuna cliff diving on the Upper C (video)
August 4, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: When the snow finally melts off the slopes in Summit County it flows down, down, down to the Blue River before finally reaching the Colorado River. It only makes sense that Z Griff and crew would spend summer playing in the same stuff they rode all summer, only now it’s made for swan dives.
What else has Z Griff been up to this summer? The usual: rafting, cliff diving, skating and snowboarding on the Fourth of July. Oh, he also visited the Breck farmer’s market because it can’t be all play, all the time. See the story of Summit County summer on the OTH Vimeo.
Trending In: Recreation
- Ski terrain may be limited as Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper ready for opening day
- Bootprints Hiking Guide: The mysteries of the Gore Range, Part 2
- Arapahoe Basin opens upper mountain ski terrain ahead of last year’s pace
- Backcountry pow surfing and the hunt for Colorado’s great, white waves
- Splitboarding 101: Ten backcountry snowboarding lessons from Weston Snowboards
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9