On The Hill: Big Kahuna cliff diving on the Upper C (video)
August 4, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: When the snow finally melts off the slopes in Summit County it flows down, down, down to the Blue River before finally reaching the Colorado River. It only makes sense that Z Griff and crew would spend summer playing in the same stuff they rode all summer, only now it’s made for swan dives.
What else has Z Griff been up to this summer? The usual: rafting, cliff diving, skating and snowboarding on the Fourth of July. Oh, he also visited the Breck farmer’s market because it can’t be all play, all the time. See the story of Summit County summer on the OTH Vimeo.
Trending In: Recreation
- YSL crowns 2017 overall team and individual champs, plus 2017 GoPro Big Mountain Challenge
- 2017 GoPro Big Mountain Challenge is back in Breck March 18-19
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge
- Breckenridge Ski Resort to skiers: Uphill access isn’t yet open
- Keystone, Breckenridge ski resorts outline future upgrades for 2017-18 season
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system