Off The Hill: On a bike with Z Griff (video)
August 25, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Z Griff went way outside of his comfort zone this summer, trading sunny snow laps at the Woodward Copper park for something totally new: downhill laps at the Keystone Bike Park, the Barney Flow trail in Breckenridge and the nearby Wellington Bike Park. Flying down dirt is a different beast than carving on slush, but it can’t be that hard, right?
Trending In: On The Hill
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED