Off The Hill: On a bike with Z Griff (video)
August 25, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Z Griff went way outside of his comfort zone this summer, trading sunny snow laps at the Woodward Copper park for something totally new: downhill laps at the Keystone Bike Park, the Barney Flow trail in Breckenridge and the nearby Wellington Bike Park. Flying down dirt is a different beast than carving on slush, but it can’t be that hard, right?
Trending In: On The Hill
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs