On The Hill: 12″ of powder in 12 hours and it’s STILL falling in Summit (snow video)
January 10, 2017
VIDEO: If your New Year’s resolution was to ride as much powder as possible, Mother Nature is making it easy for once to stick with your goals. The snowstorm keeps rolling with 12-19″ of fresh since Monday morning. Forecasters expect a lull on Tuesday before things ramp back up again on Wednesday and into Wednesday night. Z Griff does whatever he wants in the bottomless pow because, well, that’s what you do on a snow day.
Breckenridge official report: 12″ overnight, 17″ in 24 hours, 23″ in 48 hours
Summit Daily field report: Snowed in and looking awesome!
Weather: High 34 F, low 28 F. Calm and overcast.
Lift lines: Gonna be hard to get here so it could be empty. There was even an avalanche on Vail Pass last night.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Amazing days, enough said.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced