On The Hill: 2-for-1 with legendary January powder at The Legend (video)
January 26, 2017
VIDEO: This January has been one for the books all across Colorado, and nowhere has been enjoying upwards of 150 inches (!!) more than The Legend itself: Arapahoe Basin. Z Griff and crew head east to the Continental Divide for laps on Pali Chair, which is just about the only place anyone should be when there’s this much snow. There was so much, in fact, that Z Griff split the day into two videos.
Breckenridge official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in 24 hours, 3″ in 48 hours
Summit daily field report: Condition are soft and the air is cold.
Weather: High 13F, low of -8F. Overcast.
Lift lines: The cold will keep some at bay today.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Snow and sun are in the forecast and January has been one for the books.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop