On The Hill: 8" and falling with little big-mountain rippers at Breck (snow video)
May 10, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: It’s been a long dry spell but the powder has finally arrived, with 9″ at Breck and a whopping 14″ at Keystone. Best news: It’s still falling light and relatively dry across the county with more expected during the day and into the night. Today won’t be the only powder day this week. Enjoy.
Breckenridge official report: 9″, 9″, 9″
Summit Daily field report: There is a good deal of good snow down on the ground this morning. Swept 8″ of thr car.
Weather: High of 26 F, Low of 13 F. Snow.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Release the hounds! I think we will be seeing some pow hungry people today.
Breakdown: Winter is back, Jack!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Summit County comes together and sings Christmas carols for cancer-stricken SHS student Taylor Ash
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Colorado Mountain College purchases Breckenridge apartment buildings, certifies mill levy