On The Hill: A calm morning cruiser on Northstar at Breck (video)
January 15, 2016
VIDEO: Z Griff welcomes Dew Tour week with a cruiser on the near-empty Northstar run at Breck. Halfpipe and slopestyle training started today at Park Lane, while over at Keystone five jumps are open for people who don’t want to deal with Dew Tour crowds quite yet.
Breckenridge official report: 0″,0″,4″
Summit Daily field report: Nice day out there, and a warm morning means the snow will soften.
Recommended Stories For You
Weather: High 40°, low 23°. Partly cloudy and mild, a perfect December day.
Lift lines: Not bad this morning.
Breakdown: The conditions are pretty good considering the lack of significant snow recently. Warm temps mean the snowpack is manageable and the groomers are running nice.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Quandary muddles over mud season
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion