On the Hill: A fun morning run through the baby park at Breckenridge
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Our faithful On The Hill snow correspondent ZGriff shows us a new toy he got over the weekend. It is a fancy camera gadget, a mount that suctions to the top of his board. We go for a run down some awesome corduroy on Volunteer and through the baby park Bonanza for a fun morning line. Watch the footy from the ground on up of one of the world’s tallest snowboarders and be amazed as you see both of ZGriff’s arms in frame.
Breckenridge official report: 0″ 0″ 0″
Summit Daily field report: No new snow but a beautiful morning with excellent groomer work and some clouds bringing snow hopefully.
Weather: High of 38 degrees and a low of 15 degrees with a 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy with a breeze and gusts as high as 30 mph.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Hardly any lift lines today and good riders on the hill early.
Breakdown: We are hoping for snow coming to us this weekend. Warm temps mean the snow is soft enough and the groomers are excellent. Parks are great today for sure.
Trending In: On The Hill
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED