On The Hill: A local’s look back at Dew Tour (video)
January 21, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: It’s been a long and wild weekend in Breckenridge. Dew Tour went off with big names and even bigger sights, and now it’s time to enter the holiday season. Z Griff looks back on what might be the last season of Dew Tour as it’s been for the past eight years.
Breckenridge official report: 0′, 0′, 10’p />
Summit Daily field report: After the new snow we recieved we will have excellent conditions and openings asap.
Weather: High 34°, low 10°. Sunny, mild wind.
Lift lines: Could be a ghost town compared to Dew with breakdown happening all over.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown:The end of an era as Dew leaves town. The circus is gone, leaving only us freaks hungry for pow and openings. Beautiful day today. Excellent conditions, openings and immaculate groomers snow on the way and all is right with the world.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced