On The Hill: A rip down Prom Dress at A-Basin’s North Pole on Denim Appreciation Day (snow video)
May 10, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Friday, April 1 was Denim Appreciation Day and Z Griff headed to the Basin with his original crew. We hiked up the North Pole to rip off the Prom Dress, a run I’ve wanted to do for years. Since getting on Weston, Z Griff has quit freestyling…April fools.
Breck snow report: 0″, 0″, 11″ in 7 days
Summit Daily field report: It’s another spring stunner with possible snow in the forecast for later tonight.
Weather: High 52 F, low 29 F. Sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: It should be pretty light today. That’s the beauty of April: sunny skies, no lines.
Breakdown: When everyone at A-Basin was busy getting their Gaper Day on, Z Griff and pals headed up to North Pole for a rip down Prom Dress. That means there’s still enough snow for hike-to terrain with 2 guaranteed months left in the A-Basin season. Get out and enjoy it.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited