On The Hill: Aspen riding as the storm rolls in (snow video)
February 27, 2017
VIDEO: Z Griff heads on the road for a trip to Aspen, where 7″ inches fell in 24 hours before a midweek storm that’s expected to bring Summit County 6-12″ and Silverton, Telluride and maybe even Aspen up to 24″ of snow. Welcome to spring.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 2″
Summit Daily field report: Z Griff is over in the Roaring Fork Valley where clouds are rolling in. Temps are excellent with great snow condition and talk of snow coming in.
Weather: High of 30F, low of 11F. Cloudy.
Lift lines: Monday plus overcast means errands are being run and the crowds are light.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: A system looms and we have our fingers crossed.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system