On The Hill: At the USASA Nationals ski halfpipe with young Axl Bonenberger (snow video)
June 1, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Closing day is in sight for most of Summit County and Z Griff is getting ready for the last-minute storm, which might bring 2-4 feet between Friday night and Monday morning. Until then, On The Hill puts a spotlight on the youngest halfpipe skiers at the USASA National Championships in Copper earlier this week.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: There has been excellent spring conditions of late with partial clouds keeping it from turning to soup by noon. Today, we are staring down a grey cloud that could signal the start of a spring storm that has some weight behind it.
Weather: High of 39 F, Low of 22 F. A chance of snow showers before 11 a.m., then a chance of rain and thunderstorms and turning into snow tonight.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Just fine.
Breakdown: Spring grey day with excellent corduroy and park conditions.
Trending In: On The Hill
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs