On The Hill: BONUS Whale’s Tail footage with a snow tornado (video)
January 15, 2017
VIDEO: Have you ever seen a snow tornado? It’s the winter equivalent of a sandstorm, and it only happens when the snow is deep, deep, deep. Z Griff and friends make perfect turns in a perfect storm.
See the first edit from the rope drop during Ullr Fest weekend here.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver