On The Hill: Breck buys breakfast and first tracks for pass holders (video)
February 10, 2017
VIDEO: For the past 25 days, Breckenridge Resort has given out drinks, breakfast, first tracks and more to pass holders as part of Pass Holder Appreciation month-ish. Z Griff stopped by his home mountain for a hot meal and primo corduroy earlier this week, showing that yes, even locals get some love. The month-ish comes to an end TODAY (as in Friday, Feb. 10) with a party from 7-10 p.m. at the Riverwalk Center. Enjoy!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant