On The Hill: Breck park laps on a bluebird weekend (video)
January 4, 2016
VIDEO: Z Griff spends Sunday in the park with a few of his closest (and craziest) friends before welcoming a warm, laid-back Monday.
Breckenridge official report 11.23.15: 0″, 0″, 0″
Recommended Stories For You
Summit Daily field report: A nice morning with hardly any wind and lots of sun for the day. Breckenridge was doing control work on Contest Bowl and the shoulder of Horseshoe Bowl yesterday. The Peak 9 connection is open allowing one to traverse from 8 to 9.
Weather: High 41, Low 19. Sunny.
Lift lines: Monday and all is well
Breakdown: The county is skiing and riding very well after receiving over 20″ at Breck in the past 7 days. The sun is out and the Donkeys won last night with a lesser-known quarterback on the road. Free coffee at Conoco! Good to see the lesser-knowns get there chance in the sun.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne