On The Hill: Breckenridge B-day with the super crew in sunny March (video)
March 18, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: We might not be getting the spring snowstorms we wanted, but with a never-ending supply of sun we’re getting all fun we wanted. Z Griff meets up with the super crew for a birthday done right on a slushy and sunny afternoon in the Colorado Rockies.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: So much sun and so much fun. Spring time in the High Country is the best.
Weather: High of 58F, Low of 33F. Sun for hours and hours.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Saturday will bring some crowds but usually the day after St. Pat’s is less crowded.
Breakdown: There is nothing like a Breck B-day celebration with the sun out and the squad.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor