On The Hill: Breck’s Peak 7 opens for the season (video)
January 15, 2016
VIDEO: Peak 7 is open and ready for riding. You can’t ask for anything better than a bluebird Friday, and the weekend should be a good one with Colorado Demo Days at Copper and even more terrain opening across the county.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Independence Chair is open and that means a lot more terrain at Breck (665 total acres).
Recommended Stories For You
Weather: High 40 degrees, low 17 degrees. Sunny and clear.
Lift lines: Could see some Friday crowds but there were empty runs this morning. Lines were not bad at all on Peak 9 yesterday.
Breakdown: Independence Chair is open at Breck and the groomers are incredible. We were also lucky enough to catch the drop on Ore Bucket, which had some excellent set up pow. Very warm, sunny and calm. Just a beautiful day.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop