On The Hill: Closing weekend flashback to final A-Basin rail jam (video)
August 12, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: After 200+ days, Arapahoe Basin is calling an end to the Colorado ski season this weekend with skiing and riding on the front side, plus plenty of pond-skimming at Lake Reveal beneath the Lenawee Express chair. Z Griff made it out on Memorial Day Weekend to keep the stoke alive at the final rail jam of the season. These guys and gals have been throwing down all season, and you know what that means: 270s on to tap out over the GoPro. Cheers to an incredible year, we’ll see you out at 4th of July Bowl this summer.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape