On The Hill: Closing weekend flashback to final A-Basin rail jam (video)
August 12, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: After 200+ days, Arapahoe Basin is calling an end to the Colorado ski season this weekend with skiing and riding on the front side, plus plenty of pond-skimming at Lake Reveal beneath the Lenawee Express chair. Z Griff made it out on Memorial Day Weekend to keep the stoke alive at the final rail jam of the season. These guys and gals have been throwing down all season, and you know what that means: 270s on to tap out over the GoPro. Cheers to an incredible year, we’ll see you out at 4th of July Bowl this summer.
Trending In: On The Hill
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect