On the Hill: Cruising down Mozart on Ash Wednesday
March 5, 2014
VIDEO: Summit Daily News copy editor Heather Jarvis cruises down Mozart on Ash Wednesday.
Keystone Resort: Reporting 1″ of new snow overnight, 1″ in the last 48 hours, 17″ in the last 7 days, packed powder conditions and a 66″ base.
Explore Summit field report: A chilly, cloudy morning that should clear up to bring us some sun in the afternoon. Slight new dusting of snow on the ground.
Weather: 20 degrees at 9 a.m., wind is a little bitter, good day for a face mask.
Liftline status: No line at 9 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: Mozart
Breakdown: Keystone is running 19 of 20 lifts, providing access to 100 percent of its 3,148 acres.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for partly cloudy skies. A 20 percent chance of snow in the morning. Highs 29 to 39. West winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Bell tolls for Breckenridge trail troll as town council votes to remove controversial art piece
- Breckenridge takes down trail troll
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll
- Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin ski areas to open new terrain
- Danish artist Thomas Dambo wants to save Breckenridge’s embattled trail troll