On The Hill: Cruising Keystone groomers and side hits with Colorado fitness gurus (video)
March 16, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: While Summit still waits for those March snowstorms, Z Griff met up with two Colorado fitness gurus — Julie Wu of Rad Rollers and Summer Huntington of Clubbell Yoga and Fit Body Wellness — for mellow cruising on Keystone groomers. And then the ladies crank up the heat with side hits, switch riding and some fun in the trees.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: The weather is warm and the runs are in great condition. There are a lot of people here for spring break. Ride with caution and be careful.
Weather: High of 52F, Low of 29F. Sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: The lines are not horrible but the runs are pretty crowded.
Breakdown: There are a lot of people on the runs so be sure to use extra caution out there. For a mellow experience try night boarding at Keystone.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death