On the Hill: Early morning burn down Peak 10 at Breckenridge Ski Resort
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: ZGriff takes an early morning burn off Peak 10 at Breckenridge Ski Resort with sunny skies and warm temps.
Breckenridge official report: 0″ 0″ 0″
Summit Daily field report: A very nice morning and shaping up to be a beautiful day. Going to be warm and sunny.
Weather: 21 degrees this morning with no wind. High of 35 degrees with a low of 21 degrees
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not bad this morning.
Breakdown: A very nice day … if it were spring.
Trending In: On The Hill
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED