On The Hill: Fight the turkey hangover with fresh at Copper Mountain (video)
January 8, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: It’s the day after Thanksgiving and the sun is out at Copper. Z Griff heads to Brennan’s for newly opened terrain with more to come throughout the weekend.
Breck official report: 2″,2″,2″
Summit Daily field report: A light two inches fell last night in the county. It is sunny and very nice outside.
Weather: High 20, Low 9. Sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Hardly any with the lingering food comas out there. #turkeyhangover
Breakdown: New openings on some set-up snow at Copper, and the Central Park terrain park is now open. Stay tuned for full edit from there soon. Sunny and warm with no wind. Thanksgiving down and we are praying for snow for Christmas.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign