On The Hill: Fight the turkey hangover with fresh at Copper Mountain (video)
January 8, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: It’s the day after Thanksgiving and the sun is out at Copper. Z Griff heads to Brennan’s for newly opened terrain with more to come throughout the weekend.
Breck official report: 2″,2″,2″
Summit Daily field report: A light two inches fell last night in the county. It is sunny and very nice outside.
Weather: High 20, Low 9. Sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Hardly any with the lingering food comas out there. #turkeyhangover
Breakdown: New openings on some set-up snow at Copper, and the Central Park terrain park is now open. Stay tuned for full edit from there soon. Sunny and warm with no wind. Thanksgiving down and we are praying for snow for Christmas.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape