On The Hill: Finding fresh in Horseshoe Bowl (video)
January 21, 2016
VIDEO: The clouds opened up in time for a gorgeous start to the holiday week. Z Griff set his sights on Horseshoe Bowl early Monday morning and was greeted with plenty of fresh snow. There are still untracked lines to be had this week, especially with another storm on the way. Get out and play!
Breckenridge official report: 2″, 5″, 5″
Summit Daily field report: There was a good amount of new snow on the runs today and some windblown deposit.
Weather: High 27°,lLow 17°. Partly cloudy.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not too bad compared to the weekend but there are holiday crowds here.
Breakdown: Horseshoe Bowl was firing today and we got some snow on our faces. More in the forecast.
Trending In: On The Hill
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect