On The Hill: First tracks on Chair 6, Peak 6 and all across Breck (video)
January 21, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Z Griff makes the most of a midweek snowstorm by heading to Breckenridge for opening after opening after opening, beginning with the trees and glades off of Chair 6. Then comes Peak 6, T-Bar and runs down volunteer through nearly a foot of fresh powder. Get out there and make the most of it.
Breckenridge official report: 0′, 1′, 3′
Summit Daily field report: Nice, sunny and a little gusty, but not sub-arctic like last few days. Wind deposits and good grooms.
Weather: High 31°, low 15°. Watch for another storm rolling in.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not too bad at all today, but expect the weekend to be busy between holiday crowds and powder hounds.
Breakdown: Deposits of good snow with wind distributing it around. Chair 6, T-Bar and Peak 6 now open.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant