On The Hill: First tracks on Chair 6, Peak 6 and all across Breck (video)
January 21, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Z Griff makes the most of a midweek snowstorm by heading to Breckenridge for opening after opening after opening, beginning with the trees and glades off of Chair 6. Then comes Peak 6, T-Bar and runs down volunteer through nearly a foot of fresh powder. Get out there and make the most of it.
Breckenridge official report: 0′, 1′, 3′
Summit Daily field report: Nice, sunny and a little gusty, but not sub-arctic like last few days. Wind deposits and good grooms.
Weather: High 31°, low 15°. Watch for another storm rolling in.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not too bad at all today, but expect the weekend to be busy between holiday crowds and powder hounds.
Breakdown: Deposits of good snow with wind distributing it around. Chair 6, T-Bar and Peak 6 now open.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)