On The Hill: Free summer snow park now open with Frisco skatepark
August 12, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Earlier this week Z Griff stopped by Frisco for a skate session and was greeted with an unexpected gift: snow cats building a rail garden in the heart of Frisco. It’s been years in the making, but this summer, for the first time in recent memory, the Frisco Adventure Park is converting the tubing hill into a free (yes, free) summer terrain park. The double rail line opened May 4 and will stay open as long as the snow lasts. Just bring your board, some friends and be ready to hike — winter ain’t over yet.
Trending In: On The Hill
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs